it is accessible? Do I download it and save it and run it? -----Original Message----- From: Alan Robbins Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 3:41 PM To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] message from web page
Look at the list notes from today from Mike Boyd. Download
and run hitman pro.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of
Holger Fiallo
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 4:35 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] message from web page

It came back. message stating I need to call 888-283-5495. I
need a good antivirus program that will delete it or fix my
IE. I went to control shift scape and deleted iexplore.exe
user 00 and it closed my PC.

Holger Fiallo
For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit:

Holger Fiallo