Hi Linda,

I use OB 9 with window's 7, and was thrilled to find the setting to scan in
"edit" mode same as I did in OB 7.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Linda Vanderlitz" <dra...@color-country.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2015 4:13 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS and OpenBook version 7

Mike:

After I got over my mad because Openbook 7 wouldn't work on my 64 bit
Windows 7 Home laptop, I just installed Openbook 8 and it worked.  I'm still
unhappy because Openbook 7.2 worked so much better.  But, then, I still miss
Outlook Express (sigh).  I guess I'm just a dinosaur but being totally blind
and almost 78, I guess being behind as far as technology is concerned, it's
not so bad (grin).

Linda
To err is human but to really mess things up, one needs a computer.