Hi all,
I was thinking.  I don't know how much it would be to up-grade to
OpenBook 9.  Is there any other way that I could use my Epson scanner
and the scanner's software and scan printed documents into the
computer and still read them with JAWS.  If I simply scanned the
documents into the computer with the scanner, how easy would it be to
save that as a PDF or some other file type that JAWS could read?  Is
there another OCR option that would be cheaper than up-grading to OB
9.  I would appreciate any feed-back from you guys.  Thank you so
much.
David Moore from Columbus Ohio.  By the way, Linda, please do not get
a mac!!!!  I would be so very sad if you left windows and JAWS!!
There has been a lot of instructions to still use Outlook Express.
Thanks guys.