Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2015 9:57 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] W 8.1 upgrade

well I'm sorry.  just trying to help by doing some searching for you guys!

-----Original Message----- From: Scorpio Forever
Sent: Saturday, September 5, 2015 6:33 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

HI Kevin,

I'm afraid this method does not work as I attempted it, and the preparation
stalled at around 11 and 18%.  I even tried to run the set up directly from
the MSI file instead of going through the download tool, and got the same
result.  I'm afraid that the only way to do this is to do it the way I spoke
about in my last message.

I'm not quite sure why this is the case.  I'm thinking that maybe there may
be a piece of hardware that is installed on my computer that is so old, that
the Windows 10 set up utility can't figure it out.

Not saying this is the case, I'm just thinking out loud, and this is
actually a working theory I've come up with.

I'm going to actually uninstall the actual piece of hardware I have on my
computer that is so old, even Windows is afraid to touch it with a 10 foot
installer, LOL, and see what happens when I try the installer again.

Oh, and just for your information, the piece of hardware is an old
SoundBlaster Sound card that's giving me the trouble, I believe, so watch
for an update tomorrow at some point.

Scorpio

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin