To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 6:55 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] regarding the recent drop in list traffic

I am a bit concerned over the significant drop in list traffic over the past several weeks. Granted Microsoft has blocked out this domain and earlier this year road runner did the same thing. Also in the past com cast and others have done the same.

It might be possible that the list has run its’ course. It is 11 years old this week as a matter of fact which I find hard to believe myself.

Let’s see how things go for a while before any major decisions are made so don’t anybody panic at this point. I am just expressing my concern about the way things have dropped off so much. It had to happen sooner or later. The fact is I have no idea how long the average email list stays in business, I suppose that would be an interesting study.

Now to sit back and see what kind of response this message generates.
David Ferrin
You don't have to be crazy to run a list like this, but it does help.