Sorry. I am using MS Word 2013, and there is no such option for this. Thanks anyway.

-----Original Message----- From: wayne smith
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2017 4:01 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Multiplication of MS Word pages

When you have the PDF open (excluding graphic PDF) open the File menu and
arrow down.
You will come to, Save then Save as and then to Save as other...
Enter on Save as other...
You will be on a short list of choices, usually only 2 and be sure you are
on Save as accessible text
Press Enter on Save as accessible text and then be sure the file name is
what you want or change it.
When you are satisfied with the file name press Shift-tab until you get to
the Documents folder and select either My documents or Public documents
[note:  I am using MS 2007 Office]
Select the Documents folder where you want to save the PDF  and tab until
you get to the Save button.
Once I save the doc as accessible text I like to copy and paste it into a
blank MS Word doc.  If there is a lot of special formatting or graphics I
may make an additional step and paste the document into Notepad, which takes
out most graphics and formatting, and then copy and paste again into a Word
doc.
If there is a better way to do this process I would be grateful for the help
as well.  I hope it works for you.

Wayne