Thanks-I'll give that a try

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2017 9:09 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Multiplication of MS Word pages

Hi again, Wayne.

It sounds as though the PDF document wasn't tagged for accessibility, as is
often the case. That is, it sounds like the text has been jumbled up so that
it doesn't follow the same sequence as the original.

When I encounter this problem, sometimes I use the JAWS OCR function and
sometimes it does a better job. Again, it won't retain the original
formatting, but it may be more faithful to the text. Once I've done the OCR
operation with JAWS key+spacebar, then o, then d, I wait sometimes several
minutes for the process to end. Then I copy the result into Notepad, which
cleans up many format problems, and then copy that result into Word.