Dain Sundstrom wrote:

>>>I don't know if you wanted with user configurable, but for now it will
>>>
> allow
>
>>>you to play with different levels.  I can make it static later.
>>>

>>static?
>>

> fixed

Like at compile time, literally 'static' in the java sense static?
Please god, not this again.

Remember that the people responsible for care and feeding of JBoss
server instances are liable to be system administrators who have just
about 0 regard for products that require a recompile just to change a
setting. Consider all the neat stuff you can change by catting some
value into a psuedo-file under /proc on a linux box. Consider the things
people bitch about _not_ being able to change there (per-user process
limit, etc.).

-danch