|> Sure, it would be useful to be able to specify different levels per
|> bean, but given the apparent constraints that the databases are putting
|> us under, implementing it against the database isn't feasable.
|>

|Just use a freakin' different connection pool for different beans and there
|is no freakin' database constraint.

oh wait reading old stuff, so you are saying that

(do jdbc connection support setIsolationlevel on the fly) == false

shit...

databases is an UGLY world, you know what??? we can do MUCH better at the
distributed cache level so screw delegating to the db...

I am drunk and it is getting tough to think ...

marcf