On 2002.03.18 12:47:11 -0500 Vesco Claudio wrote:
> I have run the testsuite.
>
> I have confronted the result with
> http://www.lubega.com/testarchive/reports-20020318-0547/
>
> I have errors in org.jboss.test.jmx.test, = lubega.
>
> I have *no* errors in org.jboss.test.management.test, = lubega
>
> I have errors in org.jboss.test.readahead.test.ReadAheadUnitTestCase !=
> lubega
>       entity already found
>
> remainder = lubega :-)
>
> I think is better to create/start an outer container before an inner
> container -> an inner container *is* contained in the outer container. I
> think this is not only better for jsr 77 but better for
> deploying/classloading etc etc etc, but I don't know everything in jboss
> :-)))
>
>       Claudio

Well, my thinking so far is that it makes little sense to say that say an
application is started before its ejb modules are started, or after they
are stopped.  Outside in start order says this, IMO.

I think a package depends on its subpackages, which requires the current
ordering unless a package handles the deployment of its subpackages, in
which case it could do whatever it likes.

david jencks
<snip>