Hi alls!

I think we have a little bug in MainDeployer.

I'll try to explain the problem in my bad English :-(

When I deploy & redeploy an ear I have an JSR-77 exception
(javax.management.InstanceNotFound) because:

deploy
        init
                init current deployer invoked
                init subdeployers invoked

        create
                create subdeployers invoked
                create current deployer invoked

        start
                start subdeployers invoked
                start current deployer invoked

undeploy
        stop
                stop current deployer invoked
                stop subdeployers invoked

        destroy
                destroy current deployer invoked
                destroy subdeployers invoked

I think the right order is:

deploy
        init (ok)
                init current
                init subdeployers

        create
                create current
                create subdeployers

        start
                start current
                start subdeployers

undeploy
        stop
                stop subdeployers
                stop current

        destroy
                destroy subdeployers
                destroy current

When I have modified the MainDeployer with this new order the exception
has not been take place.

If Marc is of agreement can apply the patch or I can post it.

        Claudio