Hi Geeks

I just read your thread. I think one of the problems is that
JSR-77 is still ALPHA. Also it does not know anything
about SAR and how you can nest deployment units in there.

1) I will create a JBoss specific "SARModule" (like EJBModule)
2) I will create a JBoss specific "Service" (like EJB or Servlet)
3) Look why the stopping of the components fails

ATTENTION: JSR-77 exceptions are reported for testing
purposes. All the JSR-77 components should reflect JBoss
and NOT direct the development of JBoss in any way.
So whatever is correct for JBoss the JSR-77 components
will adapt.

Have fun - Andy