On 2002.05.24 10:02:08 -0400 Alex Loubyansky wrote:
> Hello David,
>
> Friday, May 24, 2002, 4:20:33 PM, you wrote:
>
> DJ> From your description below I think FoeDeployer depends on
> DJ> WebLogicConverter.  If you explicitly state this dependency with a
> depends
> DJ> tag the deployment system will create WLC before FD and start WLC
> before
> DJ> FD.  If FD is designed to accept lots of converters you can use a
> DJ> depends-list element.
>
> No. WebLogicConvertor depends on FoeDeployer. And it's expressed with
> a <depends> element.
> In the architecture as it is exists for now I think it's the right
> choice. Because WLC has a deployer's name and in startService() it's
> added to it's deployer (FD) which contains the list of convertors.

OK, this means FoeDeployer is started before WLC, guaranteed. If you want
this design then you will have to make foedeployer keep a list of
undeployables and check any time a new converter is registered.  As I
indicated in another message I think you should eliminate foedeployer and
just have converters.