Jason,

please pay close attention here.

I want you to justify in less than 10 seconds, what BM brings above and
beyond straight ANT.  Give me examples in JBoss. I am sorry to put you
through this again.  You know how I feel about "complex stuff vs simple
stuff".

Also we have a contracting agreement in place with FGM and I would like
to take it to you guys to see if we can fund some of that "cleaning" up
of the build system.  We need ANT ON JBOSS (ANT+) on JBoss and if you
funded some of that we would really allocate the resources to do it once
and for all. If you are interested I can talk to Xandy.

marc f