That would be interesting. I've really wanted to put together a rich
client framework using jboss as the kernel for adding services and
hotdeploying client functionality, but haven't had the time. Just
something to think about: what happens if you do this and I want my app
to start a kernel - what sort of classloader implications are there -
could I end up with 2 kernels in the same VM? Just a thought..

This would rock!
James