Matt Munz wrote:
Is this a good idea?  Should we look at it for 4.0?
Great idea, Dain. Once you get that far, building client container functionality should be pretty simple...

It makes sense to me.  The closer a client environment models the server,
the better, IMO.  Of course, the client should be as complex as necessary
and no more, etc.  Things are getting more distributed all the time...

could I end up with 2 kernels in the same VM? Just a thought..

Are we still talking about client-server?  I thought that by definition, the
client is in a separate VM, if not a separate physical machine...

I think James had more esoteric plans...

-danch