>> I can bend jasper compiler to compile JSP to java classes,
>> I've already done that.

mf> there you go then,

>> However compiling classes is a CLASSPATH nightmare. That's
>> why I would like an in memory compiler. Not anymore.

mf> Stop being such a "choupette", it is anoying.  Where is the can-do
mf> attitude? you need something done at the compiler with a massive
mf> classpath WE ALREADY SOLVED THAT PROBLEM FOR JETTY (Jules and Scott
mf> did).

yeah I saw the code one day. I am not whinning :-)
You want JSP, I'll do it no problems.

JSP are files ** on the disk **, why because java compiler
takes files on the disks. clearly nukes stores data in database.
that's not incompatible I know.

julien

mf> marcf

mf> -------------------------------------------------------
mf> This SF.net email is sponsored by: ValueWeb:
mf> Dedicated Hosting for just $79/mo with 500 GB of bandwidth!
mf> No other company gives more support or power for your dedicated server
mf> http://click.atdmt.com/AFF/go/sdnxxaff00300020aff/direct/01/
mf> Jboss-development mailing list
mf> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
mf> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jboss-development

--
Best regards,
 julien                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]