Is the compilation service for Nukes or for jboss in general?

Why is JSP not good for Nukes (isn't Nuke a web application?)?

For general compilation service, have you looked into Eclipse's compiler? I
think the cocoon folks
were/are looking into JDT as an alternative to the pizza compiler.

 - Renaud

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]