I have checked in j2ee/jbossbuild.xml.  It produces all three artifacts of j2ee
and integrates into the top level build.  However, I have a couple of issues.

1.  j2ee includes some classes from jmx.  For now, I access using a relative
path which is what the existing build path essentially does.  Not sure if we
want to formalize this into an artifact.

2.  I had to explicitly reference the libs that I needed from jboss-common.
When I tried to do:

  |       <source id="main">
  |          <include input="common"/>
  |          <include input="servlet"/>
  |          <include input="jaf"/>
  |       </source>

... the path was resolved to common/output.  So instead I had to include the
jars explicitly.

  |       <source id="main">
  |          <include input="jboss-common.jar"/>
  |          <include input="namespace.jar"/>
  |          <include input="servlet"/>
  |          <include input="jaf"/>
  |       </source>

I shouldn't have to reference the jars for a local component any differently
than for a non-local one, no?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3862969#3862969

Reply to the post :