From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Dimitris Andreadis
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 12:54 PM
To: jboss-development@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [JBoss-dev] 4.0.4

Exactly. Something stable, that can be tested with 4.0.4.CR2 (which is
delayed until Friday 24th or Monday 27th max), that satisfies Bill, and
won't require an immediate 4.0.4.SP1 release for fixes :)

There are many-many people waiting for 4.0.4 for quite some time and we
are already delayed, so please try to get a stable release out. Users
won't like at all running jboss 4.0.4 on a hibernate alpha.