From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Scott M Stark
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 1:39 PM
To: jboss-development@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [JBoss-dev] 4.0.4

It seems like ejb3 should only be brining in a latter hibernate
dependency via the installer and a custom build for testing. The
default/all should not be bumped up to track ejb3 issues to an untested
hibernate release.

language
that extends applications into web and mobile media. Attend the live
webcast
and join the prime developer group breaking into this new coding
territory!
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=k&kid0944&bid$1720&dat1642