Peter Saint-Andre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> No, I don't.

We should talk about mood translations then. We could use Gajim's
current mood translations as a starting point (the German translation
is quite good actually - I myself fixed the translation there, as some
were translated very wrong. Took me some time to figure out how to best
translate some of them. Sure the hardest thing to translate.)

> A long time ago we had a [EMAIL PROTECTED] ML I think, and I'd
> be happy to set that up again if it would be helpful. Or lists for
> particular languages ([EMAIL PROTECTED] etc.).

For every language would be too much!

--
Jonathan