I went through the en_GB translations.

Most translations are either empty files, or files which do not differ at all from en_US. So it would be nice if we could filter that out.

I did find one issue, where a string in the original file was split over two lines, with a backslash. But in the translation the newline was not present:
https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/commit/7918698#commitcomment-4384999

I don't know whether this was user error, or whether it indicates a problem with the translation tool or import process.

Regards,
Chris