On 2016-10-18 14:52, Surya Gaddipati wrote:

In theory, add should be safe and only remove requiring the lock...

Would you be open to  accepting the following patch to jenkins core

This will further expose the nasty implementation detail we failed to hide: scheduling will choke once nodes are manipulated.

Silly question, can not make the Queue/scheduling immune to Nodes changes - and get rid of this abomination? The idea that different parts of codebase needs to be aware of this and we even rely on plugins to play nice to protect scheduling consistency is frighting me.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins
Developers" group.