Hello Abhishek,

Yes, let's continue in this thread so that we can aggregate the discussion
with both Share and you.

While working I also thought about merging the result of cobertura , jacoco
> etc .

Once the proposed Coverage API plugin is implemented and adopted by
exisitng Coverage plugins, it should happen automagically. It has to happen
anyway for things like parallel testing with coverage reporting.

BR, Oleg