On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 8:17 PM, Jon Hermansen <jon.herman...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll look into the integration when I can. If you have any
> pointers on where to start, that would be helpful and much appreciated.

As noted here:

https://github.com/jenkinsci/docker-commons-plugin/pull/67/files#diff-60b5ab8d453444035f0b8ba3f545e72dL208

you will need to edit probably one line like this:

https://github.com/jenkinsci/docker-workflow-plugin/pull/133/files#diff-e08bb051652127471aa34a2291b8fac2L65

here:

https://github.com/jenkinsci/docker-custom-build-environment-plugin/blob/c3d13510ee01733b82a81787768612afc5b76879/src/main/java/com/cloudbees/jenkins/plugins/docker_build_env/Docker.java#L67

(except your plugin is further behind so it was calling an even older
and more deprecated overload)

Probably what you will want is

registryEndpoint.newKeyMaterialFactory(build.getParent(),
build.getWorkspace(), launcher, listener, dockerExecutable)