> On 10. Mar 2018, at 12:43, Ullrich Hafner <ullrich.haf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I’m not sure if this is from a previous change in our Workflow: But the
> ‚Start Review‘ Workflow step is now the default one for issues. It should be
> 'Resolve Issue'.  See screenshot. Start Review should be in Workflow Menu.

This is unrelated to Oleg's plan, and has been the current situation since the
'In Review' state was introduced in summer 2016.[1]

I just looked into this, and I don't know what determines the order of
transitions in the menu ("Workflow" is just the overflow in case of more than
four transitions). I first thought it's the natural order of the target state
(which is configurable), but that doesn't seem to be it: The last transition of
Reopened is to In Progress, ordered after Resolve and Close. Workflows don't
seem to allow defining sort order.

1: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/jenkinsci-dev/mEqAQmPJ5xM/ezVBBB6tAwAJ