+1 to that Baptiste, let's try to make it in a way that
1. will not isolate us, but "keep us together"
2. will make it easy for us to keep the track

and easy to say without providing ideas, but for now I just wanted to
highlight I believe those two are important things to keep in mind while
setting things up
I will try to come up with some specifics when I'm done with "fire
fighting" in the office :)