I am fine and love the general idea of giving us progressively more useful
structure as we grow, to help make it easier for people to feel welcome to
contribute without feeling overwhelmed.

Also fine by me the meetings part, recording it makes sense indeed, for
people interested, but unable to attend for whatever reason. Or offer a way
for newcomers to start lurking before they dare start interacting (I've
been there :)).

Some comments :

* I guess the "Report activity in the weekly community meeting at least
once every 6 weeks" could be rephrased like "Report activity in the
bi-weekly governance meeting at least once every 6 weeks"?

* About

"Name convention:
jenkinsci-foo (the discussion group)
jenkinsci-foo-leads (list for the leads, to be used with Zoom and Calendars)
jenkinsci-foo-misc
jenkinsci-foo-test-failures
jenkinsci-foo-bugs
jenkinsci-foo-feature-requests
jenkinsci-foo-proposals
jenkinsci-foo-pr-reviews
jenkinsci-foo-api-reviews"

Eeek. Do we really want that? Is this really meant to be 9 mailing lists to
be created per SIG?

If the answer is yes, I guess we'll have to start writing tooling around
this to make creating SIGs easier. Same for GitHub teams.

Overall, I do not understand very clearly the intent and pros of that high
level of separation, both on MLs and GH side. But I might be missing
something.

Cheers!