Good job!

I'll just comment what I think could be clarified, really small things...

- "Record SIG meeting, such as via YouTube Live Streaming, and make it
publicly available. Text-based meetings can use #jenkins-meeting on
Freenode.." - So is it obligatory to record a meeting or not? should we
user YouTube AND #jenkins-meeting or one of those?
- "Submit a PR to add a row for the SIG to the table in the
kubernetes/community README.md file, to create a kubernetes/community
directory, and to add any SIG-related docs, schedules, roadmaps, etc. to
your new kubernetes/community/SIG-foo directory." - maybe I'm missing
something here but is 'kubernetes' here an example or what? What's the
repository? sorry if it's a dumb question :) I'm simply disoriented

Is SIG Lead one person responsible for all the administration - recording,
maintaining communication channels, github accounts etc? Or can this role
be shared?

In general I like the document, easy to read, explain motivation behind the
SIG idea in a nice way. And I do believe we can benefit from having those.
Just want to make sure SIG Lead won't drown in an "office work" -
maintaining all the accounts, documents etc :) Meeting every 3 weeks sound
like a good balance.

BR
Ewelina