> Login URL
>
> We check that:
>
>    -
>
>    it is reachable,
>    -
>
>    and returns a 200 HTTP status code.

I think that is potentially a bad idea.  Whilst currently the /login page
returns a 200 it should only do this if you are not logged in and are using
an AbstractPasswordBasedSecurityRealm based SecurityReakm.  For a non
username password provider (google/SAML etc) IMO it should redirect to the
actual login url AuthRealm  (link
<http://javadoc.jenkins.io/hudson/security/SecurityRealm.html#getLoginUrl-->
).

I consider the current behaviour of showing a username/password form a bug
if you are either logged in or are not using something that can actually
authenticate with a username and password.

Regards

/James