> (replies inline)
>
> On Tue, 10 Apr 2018, Jesse Glick wrote:
>
> > I for one would find it easier to comment on a PR, but IIRC JEP
> > editors have discouraged this for some reason????
> >

> > ???Healthness??? is not a word???it is just ???health???.
> >

> > I would suggest `/metrics/evergreen/healthcheck` just return an empty
> > JSON document, or a simple ???OK??? marker by default???only listing
> things
> > that are _not_ healthy.
>
> It was my understanding that this format was simply the Dropwizard
> healthcheck
> format.

Yes. Exactly. Also, though TBH I didn't test it myself yet, I expect one
can contribute healthchecks, and they'd appear there.

That "OK" idea is already somehow available if one enables the `canPing`
configuration field. Then `curl`ing the URL will reply with just PONG and
http-200 IIRC. But I felt this was unnecessary to enable that too.