For the anticipated absence of a government meeting, we will be selecting next LTS candidate here, on the mailing list. The conclusion will be wrapped up no longer than Tuesday 27th COB UTC time. Feel free to share your thoughts here.

---

I believe we affectively only have 2 candidates[1], 2.189 and 2.190. Since 2.190 has relatively few changes in it, all minor, got 2 weeks of soaking with nothing but positive community feedback, I vote to choose that despite being the latest weekly published.

[1] https://jenkins.io/changelog/

--
oliver