<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lo8y6lCOagw/V9x6kpax5UI/AAAAAAAAAQo/z44qH8va24Y22p7rhBE6kwnpMvMUj3MCgCLcB/s1600/firefox_2016-09-16_15-53-14.png>

You beat me to the post. The hyphen in the lib name *is* causing the
failure to interpolate, much the same as it would in Groovy GString
interpolation. (Though I think the mechanism here is different, since
plugins are written in Java ... )

The above lib config fixed the interpolation problem. But the vars/ and
src/ subdirectory discovery issue pops up again.

Started by user Brian Ray <http://cic-qa-ber:8080/user/brian66481>
Updating
https://XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/svn/releng/trunk/retools/pipeline-global-libs/pipeline-global-helpers

<https://cic-svr-svn01.landacorp.local:18080/svn/releng/trunk/retools/pipeline-global-libs/pipeline-global-helpers>
 at revision '2016-09-16T15:50:21.511 -0700'
At revision 85052

No changes for
https://XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/svn/releng/trunk/retools/pipeline-global-libs/pipeline-global-helpers

<https://cic-svr-svn01.landacorp.local:18080/svn/releng/trunk/retools/pipeline-global-libs/pipeline-global-helpers>
 since the previous build
ERROR: Library helpers expected to contain at least one of src or vars
directoriesorg.codehaus.groovy.control.MultipleCompilationErrorsException
<http://stacktrace.jenkins-ci.org/search?query=org.codehaus.groovy.control.MultipleCompilationErrorsException>:
 startup failed:
WorkflowScript: Loading libraries failed

1 error

        at
org.codehaus.groovy.control.ErrorCollector.failIfErrors(ErrorCollector.java:310)
 [...]

I bet there is something finicky about the root directory of the SVN
working copy. But I will give *Load implicitly* a shot too.

Thanks