Implicit load was to work around issues with '@Library' syntax, but I doubt
that is your issue here.

I would check that your SVN URL is pointing to directory that has "vars" in
it and double-check that it is checking out the right dir. Look for "vars"
dir in  <job>/workspace@libs/ dir in yours job and/or
"<job>/builds/##/libs/helpers/" inside your specific build)

I would also maybe wipe the local cache of the svn repo and force a full
checkout again.

-M