From: "Dwayne Savaya" <godswork...@hotmail.com>

God's Work Ministry E-mail

Dear Friend,

It is important that we always make our love known towards those who mean
the most to us.  Many times we get into a routine in life and we neglect
those who are the most near and dear to our hearts.  We assume that they
know how we feel about them, but we don't go the extra step to say "I love
you", "I care about you", "I'm thinking about you" and "You mean the world
to me."  Saying these simple phrases can do so much to reinforce our
relationships and reignite the memory of our love for each other.  We
should never get so comfortable with our loved ones that we forget to say
how we feel about them.  Instead, we should make it a habit to say kind
and loving words, to go the extra step to do something special to show our
love and to simply let them know how thankful we are that they are in our
life.  Imagine your life without your loved ones.  How much more difficult
would your life be without them?  Imagining that will make us appreciate
their presence and remind us of how blessed we are to have them.

Be encouraged to make your love known.  Do something different that you
haven't recently done.  Go the extra step to share your love and you will
find the results to be life changing.  Even though they may know you love
him, hearing it again and in a new fashion will reignite the love between
us and it will remind us how lucky we are to have each other.  In this
life, all we have is one another and the love that is shared between us.
Nothing should be held back because life is fragile and we can be taken
away from one another in an instant.  Never leave any doubt in their mind
of your love.  Say it, express it, show it because by doing so you will be
blessing your own life for years to come.

I hope this message encourages and challenges your heart to be quick to
show your love towards those who mean the most to you.

FEELING LOVED

I got to hold a baby again recently. I had taken my son to the doctor's
office for a checkup and noticed a tired grandmother trying to fill out
the office's paperwork and comfort her sick grandchild at the same time. I
offered to help and gently rocked the infant back to sleep. With all of my
children being teenagers now, it had been a while since I had held someone
quite so small in my arms.

As I looked at his sweet, innocent face, I couldn't help but to think of
what life held in store for him. I knew that it would be a mixture of both
joy and fear, laughter and tears, growth and struggle, learning and
difficulty, and love and pain. I said a silent prayer that he would learn
quickly to choose the good things and not to dwell on the bad. I also
prayed that he would always feel loved in this life. I knew that if he
felt loved then he would also choose love and share love with so many
others as well.

I then said this prayer for the rest of us too. We may be fathers,
mothers, and grandparents now, but inside of each of us there is still a
child needing love and wanting to be loved. Thankfully, we have a parent
who loves us with a love that is both unending and unconditional. We are
all Children of God and we are always held in His loving arms as we go
through this life. Even if we haven't always felt loved by the people in
our lives, we can be assured that His love will always be there for us.

May we all feel loved in this life. May we all feel God's love for us from
our first breath until our last sigh. May we feel loved through all the
joy we experience and through all the pain we must face as well. May we
use that love to choose the good things in life and not dwell on the bad.
May we use that love to become more loving ourselves every single day of
our lives. May we use that love and share our love to help others feel loved as
well.

By Joseph J. Mazzella

Read and meditate on these scriptures:

Ephesians 4:29-32 "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth,
but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace
unto the hearers. And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are
sealed unto the day of redemption. Let all bitterness, and wrath, and
anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all
malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one
another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you."

Galatians 6:2-4 "Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of
Christ. For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he
deceiveth himself. But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he
have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another."

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 "Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth
not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself
unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things,
believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. Charity never
faileth..."

Romans 15:1-4 "We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the
weak, and not to please ourselves. Let every one of us please his neighbour
for his good to edification. For even Christ pleased not Himself; but, as
it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on Me. For
whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning,
that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope."

All of these scriptures can be found in the King James Version Bible.

Today's Selected Poem: DON'T LOOK BACK
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/enpoem152.htm

Today's Selected Testimony: ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/testimony27.htm
From: "Dwayne Savaya" <godswork...@hotmail.com>

God's Work Ministry E-mail

Dear Friend,

It is easy to lose our peace because we feel overwhelmed with too much to do.
Many times we have deadlines looming and we don't know how we can accomplish
everything in such a short amount of time.  What we must realize is that there
will always be something that "needs" to be done, but if we are constantly
rushing through life meeting those "needs", then we are not
really enjoying or benefiting from life.  Instead, we should remember to take
life easy and enjoy the journey that we are on.  We don't always have to be in
a rush to get from one place to another.  We can slow down, look around and
enjoy the blessings that surround us.  Remembering that life is
fleeting and temporary can do so much to put things into perspective.  No
matter how overwhelmed you may sometimes feel, you can pause to think and
regain your composure.

Be encouraged to not feel overwhelmed because of life's to do list.
Whatever it is that you have to do, you can do at your own pace and when you
take your time, most times it will come out better than if you had rushed
through it.  Also, remember to take time for yourself.  If you are worn out
doing everything for everyone else, you will reach exhaustion in
no time, but if you take time for yourself, you will be relaxed, refreshed and
better able to handle all of life's to-do's.

I hope this message encourages and challenges your heart to slow down if you
feel overwhelmed with life's demands.  You can relax and refresh so that you
will be ready and better able to handle all that life asks of you.

RELAX AND CHOOSE JOY

Like most people these days I seem to have more and more to do. Everyday there
seems to be one hundred and one things that need done right away. As much as I
try to simplify my life I always end up spending my time taking care of the
daily details of living.

That is why I try to keep a little reminder taped to the window of my mind.
This reminder tells me of the only two things that I really need to do each
day. It is just four words long so that I won't forget it.

It says, "Relax and choose Joy."

Now I still do all the daily errands that life demands. I still drive the kids
to school and pick them up again. I still run to the store and get the
groceries. I still do the dishes, feed the pets, and clean the house. I still
do my work and pay my bills. Only now I do them happily and in a spirit of love
and joy.

I don't feel rushed or stressed or worried anymore. I don't feel upset or bad
if something doesn't get done. I don't feel like a failure because I haven't
been the perfect husband or dad.

My little reminder has helped me to live a busy life with a peaceful heart. It
has kept my thoughts and feelings focused on what is really important in this
life. It has allowed me to "relax and choose joy" as I go about doing the one
hundred and one things that need done each day.

I know now that no matter how busy I may get if I only relax and choose joy and
love that things will work out as they should.

When the daily details of life start to get to you then remember that God loves
you and wants you to be happy. Remember that you need only to "relax and choose
joy" to make your busy life beautiful and wonderful again.

By Joseph J. Mazzella

Read and meditate on these scriptures:

Psalm 139:1-6 "O LORD, Thou hast searched me, and known me. Thou knowest my
downsitting and mine uprising, Thou understandest my thought afar off. Thou
compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. For
there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, Thou knowest it altogether.
Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand
upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain
unto it."

Psalm 37:3-6 "Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land,
and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and He shall
give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also
in Him; and He shall bring it to pass. And He shall bring forth thy
righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday."

Hebrews 10:22-24 "Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of
faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies
washed with pure water. Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without
wavering; (for He is faithful that promised;) And let us consider
one another to provoke unto love and to good works."

Psalm 37:23-25 "The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and He
delighteth in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for
the LORD upholdeth him with His hand. I have been young, and now am old; yet
have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread."

All of these scriptures can be found in the King James Version Bible.

Today's Selected Poem: WHAT IF?
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/inpoem16.htm

Today's Selected Testimony: THE FAITHFULNESS OF GOD
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/testimony48.htm
God's Work Ministry E-mail

Dear Friend,

We should use every opportunity that comes our way to become better than we
were before.  Many times opportunities shine their face upon our life giving us
the chance to become better, stronger and wiser so that we can be better
equipped for our tomorrows.  Sometimes those opportunities are disguised as
trials, setbacks, roadblocks and even heartaches.  What we must do in those
circumstances is make ourselves available to learn from that situation and
allow it to build our character, strengthen our resolve and equip us to handle
even greater challenges that lay ahead.  We should never look at a negative
situation and be quick to murmur and complain against it, but rather we should
embrace it and allow ourselves to learn the lessons from it.

No matter what you may be going through, allow yourself to learn the lesson
from that situation.  Most times, it can serve to enrich your life where
blessings untold will be manifested because of it.  Also, never allow yourself
to become bitter because of a negative situation, but rather use that as
motivation to better your life so that in due time you will be standing on
solid ground.  We have the choice to bless our life or curse our life.  We
could see the glass as half-full or half-empty.  We
can wake up tomorrow and say "Good morning Lord" or "Oh Lord, its morning."
Our attitude will dictate our life's direction.

Be encouraged to embrace life.  Face each challenge with a quiet confidence
knowing that it serves a greater purpose in enriching your life.  Our greatest
blessings are not those that come easily, but those that were attained through
our blood, sweat and tears.  Stand strong in the midst of the difficulty and
make your confession clear that nothing will discourage your heart or make you
question God's everlasting love for you.  When we face life with this attitude,
the victory will come to us much more easily and we will not have fallen for
the traps of the enemy to murmur and
complain because we will have realized that everything that came before was
meant to bless our life beyond comprehension.

I hope this message encourages and challenges you to see that our greatest
blessings sometimes come from the most difficult of situations.

TEACHERS IN DISGUISE

The poet Robert Browning once said, "Take away love and our Earth is a tomb."
Thankfully, I have been able to choose love and avoid that tomb so far in my
own life. I have been fortunate too that God has given me so many great
teachers who have shown me what it really means to love. I
haven't always been the greatest student and I know I have a long way to go.
Still, with their help I keep trying to choose love and learn more about love
everyday of my life.

One of my greatest teachers is very different from the rest. This teacher is my
youngest son. He has a severe form of Autism that limits his speech and keeps
him trapped in his own world most of the time. Changes in the simplest things
disturb him. The smallest difficulties frustrate him. His
mood can go from extremely happy to very sad in a heartbeat. Often he cries for
no reason I can see and all I can do is hold him and wait for it to stop.

Even with all he has to go through, however, my son has still shown me so much
about love and about joy. He has shown me that love must be unconditional,
patient, kind, and giving. He has shown me that love means sometimes just being
there for someone even though you can't solve their problems or ease their
pain. He has shown me that love is its own reward.

He has also shown me, though, that a child's laugh can sound as lovely and
joyous as an angel's song. He has also shown me that the light in a person's
eyes can twinkle as beautifully as the stars. He has also shown me that a
single smile can warm a heart and uplift a soul. He has also
shown me that a Heavenly spirit can shine through any disability. He has also
shown me that God sometimes sends us our greatest teachers and angels in
disguise. My son didn't need words, a PhD, or a brilliant mind to teach me. All
he needed was the loving heart and the joyous soul God gave him. May all of you
learn as much from your own teachers in disguise.

By Joseph J. Mazzella

Read and meditate on these scriptures:

Psalm 92:1-4 "It is good to give thanks to the Lord, And to sing praises to
Your name, O Most High; To declare Your lovingkindness in the morning, And Your
faithfulness every night, On an instrument of ten strings, On the lute, And on
the harp, With harmonious sound. For You, Lord, have made me glad through Your
work; I will triumph in the works of Your hands."

Philippians 4:11-13 "Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in
whatever state I am, to be content: I know how to be abased, and I know how to
abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be
hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things
through Christ who strengthens me."

Hebrews 13:5-6 "Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such
things as you have. For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor
forsake you." So we may boldly say: 'The Lord is my helper; I will not fear.
What can man do to me?'"

Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things
are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things
are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if
there is anything praiseworthy-meditate on these things."

All scriptures can be found in the New King James Version.

Today's Selected Poem: I REFUSE TO BE DISCOURAGED
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/inpoem25.htm

Today's Selected Testimony: THE LORD ALWAYS PROVIDES
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/testimony184.htm
From: "Dwayne Savaya" <godswork...@hotmail.com>

God's Work Ministry E-mail

Dear Friend,

The blessings that surround us abound, but many times we lose sight of all
that we possess and we focus more on the temporary trials in our path.  We
allow those temporary setbacks to steal our joy, to burden our hearts and
even make us question God's love for us.  What we must realize is that our
perspective needs to change.  We need to focus on what we do have and see
the abundance that we possess.  Our blessings greatly outweigh our
burdens.  When we take our eyes off of the problems and focus them on the
blessings, we will find ourselves with so much to be thankful for.

When we have thankful hearts, we are much more joyful, much more at peace
and better able to be a blessing to others.  Our gratitude will make us
better givers and being a better giver ensures our continued blessing from
God above.  Be encouraged to see how abundantly blessed you truly are.
When the enemy tries to bring discouragement, simply remember the many
obstacles you have overcome and know that your story is one that has a
triumphant ending.  See your blessings, be thankful for them and know that
your life is a testimony to what God can do when we stay positive,
encouraged and remind ourselves that He would never leave us nor forsake us.

I hope this message inspires and challenges your heart to see all that we
have to be thankful for.  Remembering the abundance that we possess will
strengthen our resolve to never give in to the trials of life and never
give up on the dreams that God has placed within our hearts.

HEAVEN SHINES THROUGH

When I was a boy, Heaven seemed a far off place beyond the clouds and
above the sky. As I grew older and wiser though, Heaven seemed to grow
closer and nearer as well. Now I can see that Heaven can be everywhere
even in each of us. In fact, there have been many instances in my life
when love opened a window to my soul and Heaven shined through.

Here are just a few of those moments when the light of Heaven brightened
my day here on Earth. There was huddling close by the stove with my
brothers on those cold Winter days when I was a boy. There was the sweet
sound of the first birds singing in the trees to herald the coming of
Spring. There was seeing the Sun majestically rising over the hillside at
dawn. There was hearing a cat purring on my lap and feeling a dog licking
my hand. There was sitting down to a family dinner after a long, hard day
at work. There was hearing those wonderful words, "I Love You!" And there
was saying those wonderful words, "I Love You!"

Those moments are just the beginning, however. There was also every time I
ever held a sleeping baby in my arms. There was every moment I stopped to
help someone in need. There was every time I read something that both
cleared my mind and touched my heart. There was every instance I started a
prayer with "I love you dear God and I thank you for my life." There was
every time I did something good with no thought of reward. There was every
moment I took time to play with children or to listen to an elderly soul
share the stories of their life. There was every second I spent sharing
encouraging words, doing kind acts, and giving out loving hugs.

Heaven shines through to our lives here on Earth. It is carried on the
beams of love. Heaven can be as close as the beat of our own hearts. And
God can make a forever home inside our souls. We need only to welcome Him in.

By Joseph J. Mazzella

Read and meditate on these scriptures:

1 Timothy 6:6-8 "But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we
brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing
out. And having food and raiment let us be therewith content."

Philippians 2:13-15 "For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to
do of His good pleasure. Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in
the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in
the world."

Colossians 3:16-17 "Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all
wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and
spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. And
whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God and the Father by Him."

Psalm 16:8-11 "I have set the LORD always before me: because He is at my
right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory
rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope. For Thou wilt not leave my
soul in hell; neither wilt Thou suffer Thine Holy One to see corruption.
Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in Thy presence is fulness of Joy; at
Thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore."

Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever
things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure,
whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if
there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."

All of these scriptures can be found in the King James Version Bible.

Today's Selected Poem: MY VERY BEST GIFT
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/enpoem166.htm

Today's Selected Testimony: GOD IS FAITHFUL
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/testimony118.htm

In Christ's Service,
Dwayne Savaya
God's Work Ministry

Please feel free to visit the Website to read more Encouraging and
Inspirational stories, poems and testimonies.  Our E-mail Archives are
available as well to read the messages that have been sent in the past.

You can also send Free E-cards to friends and loved ones with the many
choices available. You are also welcome to post your prayer requests in our
Prayer Forum.  All this and more available at --- http://www.Godswork.org

You can also send prayer requests to --- pray...@godswork.org
Add your E-mail address if you'd like correspondence with the prayer partners.

Kirim email ke