From: "Dwayne Savaya" <godswork...@hotmail.com>

God's Work Ministry E-mail

Dear Friend,

I am a firm believer in helping others become better.  No matter what we
accomplish in life, it will not leave the same legacy as helping others to
realize and reach their full potential.  To be immortal is to leave a piece of
ourselves in the lives of those around us.  We will forever be alive because we
helped to impact the lives of others to become better than they were before.
The Bible declares in Galatians 6:9-10 "And let us not be weary in well doing:
for in due season we shall reap, if we faint
not.  As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially
unto them who are of the household of faith."  We will receive a blessing for
being a blessing, but more importantly we will be making an impact that will
never be erased or forgotten.  Being a giver is a blessing and a benefit to
both the recipient and the one who gave.  The recipient is made better because
of the gift and the one who gave receives the same in return from the Lord for
taking the initiative to be a blessing.

Realize that you have the ability to make an impact that will never be erased.
You have the gifts to impact someone else and help them to stand taller, become
stronger and better equipped to handle the struggles and trials of life.  Be
encouraged to think on how you can make an impact.
Use your abilities and talents to better someone else so that they may carry on
towards others what you started.  That is a ripple effect to be proud of and
the results that will come from it will be far reaching.

I hope this message inspires and challenges your heart to light the fire within
others so that their life will be very beneficial to themselves as well as to
others around them.

LIGHTED CANDLES

I have a lot of candles in my home. Most of them just sit on the shelves
gathering dust and waiting for another power outage to take out those pesky
electric lights. Every now and then, though, I do take the time to light up one
or two of them. It feels good to sit quietly and watch their flickering, little
fires beat back the darkness around them. It puts me back in touch with the
candles burning within myself as well. Enlightenment for me hasn't come from
flicking on a single switch but rather from lighting one candle at a time in my
heart, mind, and soul. I know that I still have a long way to go too, but I am
lighting more candles everyday.

Most of the candles burning inside of me, in fact, weren't even lit by me.
They were lit by other shining souls I met along the journey of my life.
The brightest flame they lit is the truth that God loves you, me, and everyone
in this world. With this flame you can light enough candles to brighten the
whole universe. Some of the other flames they ignited in me and that I want to
pass on to you are these. Love is stronger than hate.
Giving brings more joy than receiving. Forgiveness heals our hearts. Love and
joy are both choices we make and gifts we share. Hate comes from ignorance, but
love brings wisdom. We are all Children of God. And we should not only claim
our birthright, but live up to it as well.

We are all one family here and we should do our best to help each other's
candles burn as brightly and beautifully as possible. Take happiness then in
lighting the candles of learning and love inside of yourself. Take joy when
others light them inside you as well. And with love and goodness
share their light with everyone everywhere. Remember that we all come from
God's light. Until we return to it we all should do our best to burn brightly
and cast the darkness out of this world.

By Joseph J. Mazzella

Read and meditate on these scriptures:

1 John 4:10-12 "Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us,
and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved
us, we ought also to love one another. No man hath seen God at any time. If we
love one another, God dwelleth in us, and His love is
perfected in us."

Psalm 103:1-5 "Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless His
holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits:
Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth
thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender
mercies; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is
renewed like the eagle's."

Matthew 6:19-21 Jesus declares, "Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon
earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and
steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor
rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor
steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

1 John 4:7-11 "Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every
one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not
God; for God is love. In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because
that God sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through
Him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and sent His
Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought
also to love one another."

2 Timothy 4:7-8 "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have
kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness,
which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me
only, but unto all them also that love His appearing."

All of these scriptures can be found in the King James Version Bible.

Today's Selected Poem: EVEN IF
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/enpoem108.htm

Today's Selected Testimony: TAKING A GOOD LOOK
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/testimony189.htm
From: "Dwayne Savaya" <godswork...@hotmail.com>

God's Work Ministry E-mail

Dear Friend,

It is easy for anyone to want to quickly pass judgment upon someone else and
condemn them as a sinner who has no hope of redemption.  What we must realize
is that we have all fallen short at one time or another and if God judged us in
the same way that we judge others, then nobody would ever be forgiven and be
made righteous.  What we must realize is that condemnation is not ours to give.
 We are not in a position of authority to bring people down and label them as
unworthy.  Ours is not the seat of judgment, but rather just as we have
received mercy and grace for our past shortfalls, we are to offer that same
mercy and grace towards those who are fallen right now.  We are to use the
example of love that we received from the Lord and offer that same love and
compassion to those in need of forgiveness and redemption.

True love is seeing past where someone is right now and seeing them for where
they can be.  We are told throughout scripture to not judge others, to not seek
vengeance, to turn the other cheek, to bless those who curse us.  We have not
been given the authority to be someone's judge, but many
times we assume that position in error thinking we have the right to judge, to
condemn, to label, to call someone unworthy.  God is not pleased when we judge
His beloved.  He loves all people unconditionally and whether they become
justified or not is under God's authority, not ours.
The Lord knows all things at all times in all places.  He is the creator and
not we ourselves.  The Lord is the righteous judge who will give to each person
what they rightly deserve.  Whether it is mercy or judgment, that is God's
decision and not ours to make.

We are to offer love in place of judgment.  We are to offer forgiveness in
place of condemnation.  We are to offer mercy in place of calling others
unworthy.  The same love, forgiveness and mercy that we've received in times
past for our many shortfalls should be quickly offered towards those
who have fallen short right now.  By being examples of love, we are carrying
the Gospel of Christ to a lost and hurting world.  By having compassion upon
others, we are showing them the goodness of God and the forgiveness that He
freely offers to all who call upon His Name.  The greatest accomplishment that
we can ever possess is to be called a disciple of Christ and by acting as He
acted multitudes will feel the same love, mercy and compassion that Jesus
preached while He was on the Earth.

I hope this message ministers to your heart to be quick to offer love and
forgiveness when you see others who have fallen short.  Lead by example and
show others the same mercy that you have received from the Lord.

THROWING STONES

I had just finished getting my order at the drive-thru, and had decided to pull
over in the parking lot and eat. Nice, quiet, and a time for reflection. If
only for a moment and a very brief moment. My state of silence was soon
disturbed by a neighboring vehicle.

The sound of the van was distraction enough. I also observed a small child in
the passenger seat and what appeared to be her dad driving. The smoke from the
cigarette rolled across her tiny face and no seat belt was holding her. The
music grew louder and louder. The driver was having a tough time deciding on
which vulgar rap music that would be most pleasing to all in the van and within
everyone's ear reach. My first feelings about all of this were absolute disgust.

There was some irony involved in part of this encounter. I knew what song he
was playing. I was familiar with the obscene words coming from his speakers. In
my life, before The Holy Spirit invaded my heart, the same type of music would
flow from my stereo. It was very clear, that God had a message for me. Before
you act, remember this situation always. It used to be you. So, leave it to Me!

I understand, God, but I never played that music around my child. I never
smoked. I never allowed her to be unbuckled in a car. You see, it is very
different. I was nothing like that man. Even at my worst, I was never as bad as
that man. I was much better. Or was I?

Just as quickly, as this situation presented itself, it drove away. I had
imagined dragging this fellow out of his car the entire time. I doubted anyone
else would have minded. You probably could have formed a line of people that
would have taken a turn, as well. Jesus was tired of watching
this Kung-Fu movie in my mind and replaced it with this message:

~ Teacher, they said to Jesus, this woman was caught in the act of adultery.
The law of Moses says to stone her. What do you say? They were trying to trap
Him into saying something they could use against Him, but Jesus stooped down
and wrote in the dust with His finger. They kept
demanding an answer, so He stood up again and said, All right, but let the one
who has never sinned throw the first stone!

Then He stooped down again and wrote in the dust. When the accusers heard this
they slipped away one by one, beginning with the oldest, until only Jesus was
left in the middle of the crowd with the woman. Then Jesus stood up again and
said to the woman. Where are your accusers? Didn't even one of them condemn
you? No, Lord, she said. And Jesus said, Neither do I. Go and sin no more. John
8:4-11 NLT

By Tom Rogers

Read and meditate on these scriptures:

Matthew 5:43-45 Jesus says, "Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt
love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your
enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for
them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye
may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for He maketh His sun to
rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the
unjust."

1 Thessalonians 5:15 "See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever
follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men."

Matthew 6:14-15 Jesus says, "For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your
heavenly Father will also forgive you: But if ye forgive not men their
trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses."

Colossians 3:12-15 "Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved
bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel
against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. And above all these
things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. And let the peace of
God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye
thankful."

Ephesians 4:31-32 "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and
evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to
another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake
hath forgiven you."

All of these scriptures can be found in the King James Version Bible.

Today's Selected Poem: START OVER...
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/inpoem96.htm

Today's Selected Testimony: A PRISONER FREED AT LAST
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/testimony87.htm

From: "Dwayne Savaya" <godswork...@hotmail.com>

God's Work Ministry E-mail

Dear Friend,

No matter the trials and tribulations that we go through in life, we should
always stay in faith and remember that God has us securely in the palms of His
Hands.  No matter how hard the enemy tries to discourage your heart, remind
yourself that you are well able to withstand and triumph over every attack that
the enemy can bring.  The Lord gives us strength, faith and a quiet confidence
letting us know that we can overcome every trial that comes our way.  We just
have to rest in His promise knowing that if God brought us to it, He will also
bring us through it.  When we pass through that trial, we will be made
stronger, wiser and better able to handle more of life's challenges down the
road.

Every obstacle serves a purpose to teach us lessons, to show us our inner
strength, to build our confidence in God and to remind us that nothing is
impossible to those who believe.  Always remember God's love for you when times
of doubt come knocking on your door.  Continue to believe in yourself as God
believes in you and nothing shall be impossible to you.
The Lord who is able to make all grace abound toward you will perform that
miracle in your presence to show you that with God impossible means nothing.
Raise your confidence in Him and let God know that your eyes will continue to
stay focused on the Great I Am.

I hope this message encourages your heart to have faith and confidence in God's
love for you.  The Lord cares for us more than we can ever know, so let us stay
faithful to Him all the days of our life.

REFINER AND PURIFIER

Malachi 3:3 says: 'He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver...'

This verse puzzled some women in a Bible study and they wondered what this
statement meant about the character and nature of God...

One of the women offered to find out the process of refining silver and get
back to the group at their next Bible Study.

That week, the woman called a silversmith and made an appointment to watch him
at work. She didn't mention anything about the reason for her interest beyond
her curiosity about the process of refining Silver.

As she watched the silversmith, he held a piece of silver over the fire and let
it heat up. He explained that in refining silver, one needed to hold  the
silver in the middle of the fire where the flames were hottest as to burn away
all the impurities.

The woman thought about God holding us in such a hot spot; then she thought
again about the verse that says: ' He sits as a refiner and purifier of silver.'

She asked the silversmith if it was true that he had to sit there in front of
the fire the whole time.

The man answered that yes, he not only had to sit there holding the silver, but
he had to keep his eyes on the silver the entire time it was in the fire. If
the silver was left a moment too long in the flames, it would be destroyed.

The woman was silent for a moment. Then she asked the silversmith, 'How do you
know when the silver is fully refined?'

He smiled at her and answered, 'Oh, that's easy -- when I see my image in it.'

If today you are feeling the heat of the fire, remember that God has his eye on
you and will keep watching you until He sees His image in you.

Author Unknown

Read and meditate on these scriptures:

Hebrews 12:1-3 "...Let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so
easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the Joy that
was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is
set down at the right hand of the throne of God. For consider Him that endured
such contradiction of sinners against Himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in
your minds."

2 Corinthians 4:17-18 "For our light affliction, which is but for a moment,
worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look
not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the
things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are
eternal."

Psalm 147:3-7 "He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.
He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names.
Great is our Lord, and of great power: His understanding is infinite. The LORD
lifteth up the meek: He casteth the wicked down to the ground. Sing unto the
LORD with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto our God."

Philippians 4:4-7 "Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.
Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. Be careful for
nothing but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let
your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all
understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

All scriptures can be found in the King James Version Bible.

Today's Selected Poem: GOD ISN'T FAR AWAY
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/enpoem110.htm

Today's Selected Testimony: TAKING A GOOD LOOK
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/testimony189.htm

In Christ's Service,
Dwayne Savaya
God's Work Ministry

Please feel free to visit the Website to read more Encouraging and
Inspirational stories, poems and testimonies.  Our E-mail Archives are
available as well to read the messages that have been sent in the past.

You can also send Free E-cards to friends and loved ones with the many
choices available. You are also welcome to post your prayer requests in our
Prayer Forum.  All this and more available at --- http://www.Godswork.org

You can also send prayer requests to --- pray...@godswork.org
Add your E-mail address if you'd like correspondence with the prayer partners.

Kirim email ke