Hi Charlie,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your suggestion. May I
counter-suggest we first get to the same level of understanding of the
problem that you've started to state in this other discussion:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/jooq-user/7hfDlmEwfQI/_muUo0XhBwAJ

Only then, we can assess whether such a "pass through" feature would really
be desireable.

Thanks,
Lukas