Hi Marco,

Thanks for your message. jOOQ 3.10 is the first minor release that is
formally integration tested with Java 9 and Java 10. There were also a few
fixes related to JAXB that will make the integration easier moving forward
(only in jOOQ 3.11, I think).

The error you run into is a known "regression" for all libraries that do
re-use packages (bad idea regardless of JPMS), but since jOOQ is not yet
modularised, this should not cause issues to my understanding. How did you
run into this, i.e. how can this be reproduced? And can you still reproduce
it with jOOQ 3.10?

For the record, jOOQ 3.11 should rename packages in jOOQ-meta and
jOOQ-codegen to prevent this kind of problem [1], also as a prerequisite to
actually modularising jOOQ [2].

Thanks,
Lukas

[1]: https://github.com/jOOQ/jOOQ/issues/7419