Hi Lukas

To make short story long. I switched from jdk 8 to jdk 10 (same issue
applies also to jdk 9). As IDE I use Intellij 2017.3. Reasons for the
switch are the new httpClient implementation in jdk 9 and curiosity :-)

After having switched and used httpClient in one of my classes the compiler
throws the following error:

Error:(6, 21) java: package jdk.incubator.http is not visible
  (package jdk.incubator.http is declared in module
jdk.incubator.httpclient, which is not in the module graph)

Because of this issue I decided to add a module-info.java and added
requires jdk.incubator.httpclient and jooq and many more. After this step
the problem above vanished but I got multiple error messages like the one
below:

Error:java: the unnamed module reads package org.jooq.util from both
jooq.codegen and jooq.meta

So I have the following problem:

   - Without module-info.java I can not use jdk.incubator.httplicent
   - With module-info.java I can use jdk.incubator.httpclient but the
   compiler creates automatic modules for the dependent libraries for which
   the "split-package"-rule applies.

Cheers
Marco