Karl Guggisberg <karl.guggisb...@guggis.ch> writes:

> I feel that the wording could be a little bit less formal in some
> cases.  -- Karl

Sure, I only fixed some real errors and some plural issues.  Everybody
is certainly welcome to make sugestions.

> Sure, but the latest commits fixing english messages are really exagerating
>
> "Its download link is not known." instead of "isn't known" ? Hey, these
> are just error messages, it's not the Queen addressing the nation.

Well, while I was at it ...

I didn't want to think about each instance whether or not it is maybe
less important there.  At least all the strings are consistent now.
And, some of those were unescaped single quotes anyway.

Now I just need to fix those po files ...

Matthias