2011/8/2 Josh Doe <j...@joshdoe.com>:
> On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 1:44 PM, Dirk Stöcker
> <openstreet...@dstoecker.de>wrote:
> just say that I am very thankful for the effort you (and others) put into
> JOSM, as it is a very well designed piece of software that has made mapping
> OSM so much easier and better.
>
> Thank you for your hard work!

+1

JOSM improved tremendously in the past 3 years that I followed this.
I'd propose it as "Editor for Beginners and Experts" now, what wasn't
actually realistic in the earlier revisions (it was only recommendable
for experts due to the lack of usability). I really like the way JOSM
became customizable and extendable (mappaint-styles, presets).

cheers,
Martin