On 02/08/2011 19:44, Dirk Stöcker wrote:

Sometimes I'm very discouraged to care for JOSM and I'm not sure if it is
really worth the effort anymore. Each and every time
something new is introduced or something is changed you get unacceptable
comments and flames. Sometimes this can get too much even
for me.
Please do not get discouraged, there are a lot of users who are really grateful for all the effort you put in. I have tried to do some development but I am not good enough to understand all the design, so I just use what is available. It is a great program to use. Please do not let a few nasty
comments put you off - most of us are nice (and quiet).

Ray