That's why I said you needed to find a slow computer to test it on ;-). We need to cater to a diverse audience, and part of that audience is using IE6 on a crappy Intel Celeron chip or Firefox on a G4.

Jonathan

Michel Belleville wrote:
Just used your benchmark and I didn't see any significant differences. Both had slight jumps from time to time, none felt like there was a pattern, I'm using Firefox 3.5 on a iMac pro (last year's edition) running snow leopard.

Michel Belleville