From: Rohit Kuttappan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 12:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: What is equivalent of EJB in ASP?

I am new to server side programming. Although I have some exposure to jsp
and servlets, I have no experience with asp. But my job requirement is that
I learn asp as well.

Though, I believe that jsp and asp are quite similar, I have not been able
to figure out how the MVC model applies to asp and what is the equivalent of
EJB in asp. Please help me.

regards,

Rohit.

---