Currently,

There is no real way to make something like an EJB in ASP.
You can make Com objects and begin to approximate an EJB
but it really doesnt come close currently.

However, ASP.net the rules change quite a bit and I am
beginning to dig into ASP.net, After playing with C#
I have seen you can build managed objects which can duplicate
the features closely enough to mimic EJB's now. Of course
these objects will only run in windows currently, so they cant
mimic the OS transparency yet. So It still isnt EJB's but from a customer
perspective you can get the job done.

Casey Kochmer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]