Title: RE: What is equivalent of EJB in ASP?

true Santosh

    -----Original Message-----
    From:   Daryani Santosh [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
    Sent:   Friday, August 24, 2001 9:02 PM
    To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Subject:        Re: What is equivalent of EJB in ASP?

    Wrong ! Wrong ! Totally Incorrect !
    ASP include files or Design time controls have no comparison with EJB.

    There is no 100% equivalent of EJB in ASP , but there are Microsoft technologies
    avaiable that can do similar
    functions as EJBs such as DCOM , COM+ . I am not sure but I believe the new DNA
    architecture of .NET has more distributed enterprise level components.

    Santosh

    "Conyers, Dwayne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 08/20/2001 02:46:40 PM

    Please respond to A mailing list about Java Server Pages specification and
          reference <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>