I received one of these just the other week, purporting
to be from PayPal! The message content was suspicious
anyway, as it asked for a re-verification of my credit card.
So I scrutinized the URLs and found exactly what is described.
I reported it to PayPal (in some detail) but that email seems
to have been totally ignored. Moral: this is really being exploited.
        -tom