Warner Onstine wrote:

Uh, isn't it supposed to be Dec. 13th?

Yes the meeting/dinner is the 13th, but the reservation must be confirmed by the 6th.

-warner

On Dec 4, 2005, at 7:20 PM, TR wrote:

I need to get a final count on the December meeting by Tue 6 Dec at Cuvee. I have counts from Tom,;Duffy; Wanrner ; Eric; Andy; so any new adds on any changes in this list. please let me know.

I must have by Noon on Tuesday.

Hope to see every one there.
TR