I'll go ahead and do my Maven preso that I keep threatening about ;-) (that is if everyone's up for it).

-warner

On Oct 5, 2004, at 2:36 PM, Tim Colson wrote:

Was that going to be the 1hr. or a 15 min. pres?

1 hr.

Tim Colson wrote:
Hey folks -
  I won't be starting the Macromedia Flex research until
next week --
meaning I won't have any code to leverage for a
presentation until the
November meeting.

Somebody else will need to step up for October.

Cheers,
Tim